ThermoFisher Scientific, Waltham, MA -- June 2015 – current
Digital Content Editor
- Maintain web page content and images for product line, marketing campaign and promotion, including migration to new web site.
Manage web campaigns with marketing communications team in the US and Europe.
Tools used in production include Photoshop, Dreamweaver, CQ5.
VDC Research Group, Inc., Natick, MA - June 2011 - Current
Design html templates for email and website campaigns. Provide design and layout for research papers, presentations, and webinars. Design html templates for email and website campaigns. Provide design and layout for research papers, presentations, and webinars.
Tools used in production include Microsoft Excel, Word, Powerpoint, Photoshop, Dreamweaver and InDesign.
Marketing Consultant., June 2010 - June 2011 - Current
NRG-Bar (Southborough, MA)
Provide product marketing to increase awareness and sales in the New England area. Conduct demos and build relationships with Whole Foods Market as well as independent stores, updating account documents and Facebook.
ATI Systems, Inc. (East Boston, MA)
Provide sales support to national sales team. Worked to updated sales process and accounts in Salesforce.com .
St. Mark’s School, Southborough, MA -- October, 2008 – May 2010
Assistant Director to Annual Fund
- Manage class agent program in an effort to increase alumni participation and giving activities.
Develop marketing messages and tools for alumni/ae and parent giving programs including mailings, newsletters and events.
Update alumni contact information in database, track participation, and create productivity and giving reports.
Maintain Alumni/ae, Parents and Support sections of the St. Marks web site .
Assistant to the Director of Alumni/ae and Paret Programs (October 2007- September 2008)
- Coordinated activities for the parents and alumni/ae events including receptions, recognition programs, dinners, and reunions.
Maintained and updated Alumni/ae, Parents and Support sections of the St. Marks website.
Generated queries, reports and maintained database.
GlassHouse Technologies, Framingham, MA -- September 2003 to August 2007
- Responsible for organization, design, and production of company web site (http://www.glasshouse.com) and intranet.
Revamped glasshouse.com to reflect the brand of a large-scale company.
Reorganized content for clarity of services and added client request forms to track information in Salesforce.com repository.
Revamped intranet to provide a site structure for staff information that will accommodate company growth.
Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Cambridge, MA -- June 2001 to August 2003
Web Production for Academic Media Production Services (AMPS)
- Produced content, images and overall site construction for educational web sites, including Singapore MIT Alliance.
Provided maintenance and content updates for various internal MIT departmental sites on an ongoing basis. <
Cambridge Technology Partners, Cambridge, MA -- January 1998 to April 2001
Marketing Production for ctp.com
- Managed and update content for www.ctp.com and intranet.
Maintained and updated internal marketing/communication web site.
Managed marketing projects for global service line.
- Provided content for solutions intranet, including client information, events, methodology, and e-business strategy.
Coordinated seminars, speaking opportunities and conference sponsorships.
BSG Alliance/IT, Framingham, MA -- July 1996 to January 1998
- Managed marketing projects for key markets, specifically Retail Solutions Group and Customer Asset Management.
CDI Information Services (previously Innovative Information Systems, Inc.), Norwood, MA -- August 1992 to June 1996
Marketing & Communications Manager
- Planned, managed and implemented marketing and communications projects to improve market awareness of high tech, client/server, and systems integration services.
American Cord & Webbing, Woonsocket, RI -- January 1990 to August 1992
Marketing Coordinator & Sales Representative
- Coordinated all advertising, brochures and trade shows to market outdoor products.
KATZ Communications, Boston, MA -- September 1988 to June 1989
- Acted as liaison for advertising agencies and radio stations to develop radio advertising schedules.
HBM/Creamer Advertising Agency, Boston, MA -- August 1985 to August 1988
- Assisted media groups and director in preparation of client presentations, spreadsheets and plans.
Skidmore College, Saratoga Springs, NY -- 1981 to 1985
BS in Business with an emphasis in marketing
Design and maintain web sites for small independent companies (www.chasedesignworks.com), maintains web site for Southborough Food Pantry, completed the Boston Marathon 2007, 2010, 2012 fundraising/volunteering for the American Liver Foundation.